Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The other day Josh thought it would be a great idea to get away for the day. We drove through the mountains, which were beautiful. We came around a corner and saw these bighorn sheep right next to the road. We couldn't believe how close they let us get. The kids thought that was awesome. We pretty much just did a lot of driving around looking at scenery. The kids spent a couple hours at a park, where they made a new friend who wanted to be in all our pics :) We did a little candy shopping and drove up to see this amazing hotel. It was gorgeous! Later that evening we ate at the best BBQ place...equal to Memphis style. And for me to say that you know it had to be good. By the end of the day we were all exhausted. Three little kids wear ya down quick. My favorite pic is the one where Kierra is sharing her lollipop with Rhett. Too cute:)


For some reason these pictures would not work on the slide show. I couldn't figure out how to make them right side up.




2 comments:

Holly said...

It's beautiful there Amber! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! I am LOVING all this posting! Hey... I learned how to make those watches! They are EASY!! So come home soon for a little visit! :)

Miller Family said...

I got a little teary eyed watching the slideshow. I miss you all so much already. Carter wants to go to Colorado and asked if we can got to church too. Love ya Linda