Friday, May 1, 2009

A "What the hell" moment...

I was having one of those days from the second I got out of bed the other day. By dinner time I was ready to kick everyones butt! I'm trying to get dinner finished with Rhett balling at my feet, and Kierra comes upstairs and says "Oh something bad happened" I lost it at this point. I could not do one more thing that day. This is what I found...

It may not look that bad but I was ticked. Wax is not exactly easy to clean out of carpet. I absolutely love my candle warmer. It makes my house smell so yummy. I asked her, well I shouted and demanded what the hell she thought she was doing? Her reply, "I was walking on the ledge trying to stay away from the fire and tripped" (Her and her imagination) Well there's a written rule that if they are going to fall they will fall in the worst spot and make a mess, I swear. I'm not a patient person anyway so crap accidents like this make me think I need to get to the Dr. and get on some Prozac for my childrens best interest. However I can laugh about it now and yes, I am over it. I will have to get another lamp.

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

Amber this made me laugh out loud because I could totally see it all happening. Your face, Kierra's, and Rhett balling.

Miller Family said...

That was Linda by the way =)