Saturday, July 25, 2009

Keeping cool...






Yes, I know this is nasty. However, no matter what I say this is how Rhett and Jenna just are. He just loves her and well as you can see, it goes both ways. After I took the picture I showed it to Rhett and he covered his mouth with both hands and with a totally disgusted face said, "ewe gross"! Still it wasn't enough to make him quit lovin on her. Oh well, what can you do?!:)





I let Rhett just wear a swimmer without his swimsuit and this is what I see...too cute:)

2 comments:

Tina said...

That looks like so much fun! And I have been dying to make Choc chip cookies and just haven't. Maybe tomorrow

Tanner said...

Oh wow!!! I LOVED those fun pics!!!! Especially the one with the dog kissing... Brock?? Or is it the your other little guy??? :) Anyway, those are very cute pics!!! Your little girl is getting so big and looks SO much like you!! She's so cute!!!! Hope you guys are doing well!