Saturday, August 22, 2009

1st Grade...

Kierra was her usual brave self, she was excited to get to school. I just can't believe we are doing this again. It was a long day without her and I think Brock died of boredom. When we picked her up she sat a balled and told us how long and boring school was. Friends are difficult and didn't want to play with her and she never wanted to go back and just wanted to move back to Idaho. With a lot of encouragement and love from her dad she was ready to go at it again. The next two days were a little better with less and less crying when we picked her up. I think its gonna take some time but she'll adjust. We are so proud of her, she is such a little trooper. And yes she picked her outfit out. She tells me that you don't call her shoes "shoes" they are "sneakers". And so it begins...(note the backpack is almost as big as her)

3 comments:

Tina said...

She looks so cute! but in a skater classic way

Holly said...

Well she is a doll that's for sure! I'm sure things will keep getting better and better. WE sure LOVE our Kierra! Looks like you had fun with Sheri and Chris too! Oh and the crazy, hair totally cracks me up! Your kids are so funny!

Melissa said...

I can only imagine how small she must be next to the rest of her class. Alina is bigger than her and is one of the smallest in her class. So cute.