Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brocks 4th Birthday!




It really seems like yesterday that I had him. I don't know what happened. He is growing up so fast. He has such a funny personality that is always making us laugh. He is quick and sharp and just fun to be around. He is all boy. He loves motorcycles and big trucks, anything loud and rough. Lightening McQueen and Spiderman are by far the coolest. He is very active and enjoys being the center of attention. I can go on and on, there's is so much to love about Brock :)We sure love him.(I normally just buy the cakes but his birthday fell on a Sunday this year and I didn't want to get it the day before and have it dried out, so this was my attempt to do it myself)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Man, lots of birthday fun for you guys in May! I love when you update Amber... but I also get a little sad, seeing all the pics makes me miss you all! I know I'm horrible about calling! Did you get my e-mail with the recipe binders in them? Let me know if you didn't and I'll send it again. Love you guys!!!!

Tanner said...

very cute!! happy birthday big guy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Amber, that cake is fantastic!! I am so proud of you!!

I can't believe Brock is 4 already, where has the time gone!!!

He is such a handsome young man!! I can't wait till Opi gets home to show him these pictures. He went back to St. Lucia in May and will be back home in July. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!
Opi and Omi