Saturday, June 27, 2009

Together at last...

This was the best day I've had in a long time. We got together with our friends again from Memphis. We all had such a fun time. I've missed them so much. We spent the morning at the zoo which was amazing. Later on us girls just sat around and talked. I always love my time with Jennifer and Melissa. They are the best! The kids were all so excited to see each other again. What a fun day. I've been so sad since I got back home. I just wish we lived even closer!! Thanks for letting us stay over night and for all the good food Jennifer. And Melissa your cheesecake was to die for! We'll have to plan on getting together again soon:)










5 comments:

Jason and Bri Walker said...

How fun! I bet Kierra loved seeing all her friends again! We miss them so much though!

Jason and Bri Walker said...

Oh, I also have my blog as private now but you are on the list so just type in your email and password and you'll be able to get in.

Emily said...

yall are 3 of the sweetest families ever! i am so glad that the "dads" have still been able to get together and hang out. i miss yall!!!

Micaela said...

man i wish that I was there with you all! That looked like so much fun! Looks like we are just going ot have to move to CO!

Tina said...

It's so pretty there. I love all the evergreen trees!